New 20 Tunnel from Sniper Boats.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

A new Hellraiser prototype that I have been working on. It will be racing in the stock class at the 2019 Winter Nitro Championships in Dover FL. on January 18th. If you plan on going to this race you may want to look for this one. The driver will be John Otto.

20180622_093822.jpg

20190106_174952.jpg

20190106_174658.jpg

20190106_174823.jpg

20190106_174912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one nice looking 20 Tunnel.   

JD
Thank you Jerry. Your comments are highly appreciated considering your tunnel plans are what inspired me over ten years ago. The original Sniper was heavily based on those plans. The Hellraiser is a culmination of everything I have learned in the years since then. I remember the first time meeting you was high honor for me. I used to read your columns in the model airplane rags in the early eighties as a teenager.

Bring it to SOWEGA in May and let's see how it stacks up with that crowd. :) Oh, your on/off switch is on the wrong side. LOL Come on Bill...you know better than that.

There will be a few at SOWEGA in May Carl. And i have always put my on/off switch on the right side. I know it's the wrong side but i like to be different.  B)

Bill,

The boat came out nice. I found another propeller for you.

Let Me Know If You Need Another Bullet?

Mark Sholund

That's a good looking boat, Bill. Looks fast sitting still....well done with the graphics/paint.

Bill,

The boat came out nice. I found another propeller for you.

Let Me Know If You Need Another Bullet?

Mark Sholund
I'm always looking for a good prop Mark. That's the big pusher you sent me a few weeks ago on the boat in the pics. I love it. I'll call you tomorrow evening about it.

Bill,

So how did the boat do last weekend?

Never received the final results from the race?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

About typical, I lost LOL. Otto did good. The weather was horrible for tunnels on day three and I dunked in the rollers my last few heats. 

Bill, this thing looks sick!!!  I believe that I still have the Sniper stuff that you sent me around here somewhere.  I have been gone for a while, but this thing makes me drool!!

Back