• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New and used BVM Needle Valves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Spitzer

Supporting Member
2 new and 2 used BVM needle valves for sale. New ones are $45 each, used are $35 each plus $7.20 USPS Priority shipping, continental US only. Can ship multiple valves together. One of the new valves has had the middle Clevis hole tapped for 2-56 threads,it was rigged as a spare but never ran. The used valves have had the knurled area reduced for clearance issues which can be seen in the picture. I will also include some new o-rings with each for the buyer to rebuild the valves. PayPal as friend and family or buyer pays the 3%.

17A9E083-CCB0-4231-AFBF-288EA31D6FCA.jpeg

DE927A17-152A-42AB-8BA7-D958491382F9.jpeg

Hi Brian,

I'll take the 2 new BVM valves and pay the extra post to Australia, post should be about $15.75 at the most

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
 I will take them all..  please bring them Brandon Fl.. Thanks.

Shane,

I prefer to ship in the US only as stated in the listing.

Sold to Joe, I’ll bring them to Brandon, PM sent with PayPal info or you can pay me at the race, your choice.

that's a shame, its no more effort to post international, than domestic

Back