BZM 27cc gasoline Marine engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Zorro

Supporting Member
   A/A Engines is now importing the BZM 27cc gasoiline Marine engine. The complete engine is available with exhaust header, tuned pipe and muffler or without the tuned pipe and muffler. 

Contact "double-aceracingproducts.com", Ron Shaw, or "[email protected]" to order one of these engines.

These are beautifully machined engines of the highest quality. I saw these engines run at the NAMBA Nats this year and the boats ( monos ) were running in the low 60's MPH with the 80 db pipe and muffler. Quite impressive!

Thanks for the shout out on this new engine Dick. Early feedback is overwhelming!!! Stay tuned. More info will be coming soon!!  

It will be interesting to see how a reed intake does compared to the piston port Quickdraws and the disk valve CMB.  The Quickdraw has a similar transfer design.  I would expect for car racing the reed would be good, but a disk is used where allowed on the most powerful small two strokes.  A properly timed piston port might give more peak power than a reed.  That should be good for boat racing.  Quickdraws were conservative with their timing.  People have found more power with head button, carb, porting, and pipe changes.

Lohring Miller

Hi Lohring,

The SG 26 cc engines already do have reed intake (Blue head)  In the FSR-offshore -27 class the have done quite well with Stefan Engel being the world champion in IMBRA. It will of course always be difficult to compare engines 1 to 1 as they are run by different people in different boats and different set-ups. I do think the reed and disk offer advantage flow wise as the intake is not disturbing the flow in the combustion chamber so that you can place the ports where you want them to be... (except for the exhaust place of course..

Back