ggeiselman

Celina Summer Challenge

The dates for the Celina Summer Challenge XXVIII are July 13 & 14, 2019. You can now enter on RaceMastersEvents . You can select to pay via paypal or mail in a check, but please register on racemastersevents.com.

2019 Celina Summer Challenge Final.pdf

Motel information to follow when I have the rates.

Edited by ggeiselman

1 hour ago, P THOMAS said:

Do you have any block of rooms?  everything shows full.

There is a christian conference that has all the rooms in a 50 mile radius booked.  We are trying to figure out our next plan of action.

hang on, we got a curve ball thrown at us. apparently some religious event is taking place and they have taken all rooms in 50 miles. SUPRISE !!. at the last I checked in November ,we were good to go. we are on this .

dan

Edited by Dan Kramer

Pending approval from the Celina Parks Dept.  we are looking at moving the race to July 13 & 14 one week before our original scheduled race.  The motels have rooms available then.

Post #1 has been edited to show the new date of our race July 13 & 14, 2019.  I will post motel information as soon as I have the rates, we have already blocked rooms.  More info to follow.

we have the park department approval .

the motel / hotel the owner in Celina and st marys  will get with us in a couple days about special rates for the race. I have 20 ROOMS BLOCKED AT ST MARYS now .

the date is July 13 & 14, 2019. open water Friday july 12th after 1:00 pm

onsite camping available at site. please note, we only have approval for three day event. we cannot set  up in park before Friday. 

we will be having t-shirts , pre sale only . $15. 00 on entry form

more as it happens

Edited by Dan Kramer