Which race to attend???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Guys looking at heading over for a heat race event this year, what are few of the best races/events, ones with mostly nitro riggers?( Winter Nats would have been my race but due to our new born son 5 weeks ago was not happening) 

thanks 

Guys looking at heading over for a heat race event this year, what are few of the best races/events, ones with mostly nitro riggers?( Winter Nats would have been my race but due to our new born son 5 weeks ago was not happening) 

thanks 
Fall Nat's, Charleston South Carolina October 11-12-13

IMPBA Nitro National's US1 format Huntsville Alabama (a week long event)

Indy Clock Tower race (if it's going to happen this year) Ask Stu Barr

In Impba for sure its Internats if you can stay 10 days or Fall Nats if only a few days. 

Aaron,  Hope to see you in Jan. 2020.

Winter Nitro Championship!!  

With some of the fastest boats and best drivers. 

178 Nitro Burning Riggers

32 -A Hydro, 48-B Hydro, 30-C Hydro, 41-X Hydro, 27 Twins. 

All Nitro classes offered.

With that kind of  support from the racers makes for a very competitive race. Just getting in the Finals is tuff. Good Times!!

Rod H.

The Huntsville race offers the only full schedule of Nitro racing!! Timed oval and straightaway and then a full heat racing event. You win it all and your US 1 in your class. The top racer for the last Huntsville race is Stu Barr. You just cant miss this race.  Stu will be there and myself with many others. 

Aaron,  Hope to see you in Jan. 2020.

Winter Nitro Championship!!  

With some of the fastest boats and best drivers. 

178 Nitro Burning Riggers

32 -A Hydro, 48-B Hydro, 30-C Hydro, 41-X Hydro, 27 Twins. 

All Nitro classes offered.

With that kind of  support from the racers makes for a very competitive race. Just getting in the Finals is tuff. Good Times!!

Rod H.
Rod, I will be planing to be there in 2020 :)

yes the best of the best will be there, will be great to meet a lot you guys ..

The Huntsville race offers the only full schedule of Nitro racing!! Timed oval and straightaway and then a full heat racing event. You win it all and your US 1 in your class. The top racer for the last Huntsville race is Stu Barr. You just cant miss this race.  Stu will be there and myself with many others. 
Tim,

This would also be on top of my list as I love all 3 of the events. Just not fan of that time of the year.

The Internet’s is already beginning to fill.

It will be a big race and is a ver challenging event.  Great Lake.

Fall Nationls at Charleston SC in October  is a well attended race with very good competition.. See you there.. The best racing you will do in 3 days of racing. the racing is Non Stop when it starts & will cover 20 Plus Different classes of boats..... . If you got  7/10 days the IMPBA nats  is in  June this year at Huntsville Alabama.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back