On 1/4/2019 at 9:48 AM, brad nichols said:

David the tub is 35" long and overall it is 38 1/2" and sponson tip to drive dog is 42". I have a flat bottom extended strut on it.

Brad

I see, thanks. I believe my Coyote 80 is a few inches longer 
(41" - 42" end-to-end)

Pinckert_Coyote-80_LongWheelbase-1988_01.jpg

Pinckert_Coyote-80_LongWheelbase-1988_02.jpg

Pinckert_Coyote-80_LongWheelbase-1988_03.jpg

May2014_Pinckert_Coyote-80_Rossi-R80_EngineCompartment_03.jpg

May2014_Pinckert_Coyote-80_Rossi-R80_EngineCompartment_02.jpg

Edited by David Bryant

Looks good!! Is that a Rossi 80 you have in it? I bought a bunch of Jim Wilson's 90 stuff from Dianne. I have enough Rossi  90 parts for my lifetime, Now just have to learn to drive better!! Do you have the cowl for it?

Brad

2 hours ago, brad nichols said:

Looks good!! Is that a Rossi 80 you have in it? I bought a bunch of Jim Wilson's 90 stuff from Dianne. I have enough Rossi  90 parts for my lifetime, Now just have to learn to drive better!! Do you have the cowl for it?

yes, that is a Rossi R80 drum-valve, actually modded by Andy Brown back in like 1988, never run yet. Also Carl Brey (CeeBee Marine) Jet Ring Venturi w/exhaust throttle. I may switch to a regular RC carb later (but will experiment with exhaust throttle/venturi first). And yes, those Rossi R90's really run, worth setting-up.

I have the original cowl supplied in the kit (it is large and heavy polyester resin layup). I have my own design's to implement on this hull, I will complete in near future.

Oh, yes, here is also the set-up sheet for the Coyote 65 hull (it may be closer in size to your hull). Hope it helps (and that you can see dimensions)

Coyote_SetupSheet_65_LongWheelBase_LowProfile_TomDriver.jpg

Edited by David Bryant

David the tub is 35" long and overall it is 38 1/2" and sponson tip to drive dog is 42". I have a flat bottom extended strut on it.
Brad
This explains why our sponson tube measurements were different.
Yours turned out very nice.
I have the complete build instructions manual for these hulls if you need some information.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Davidrichmond said:

I have the complete build instructions manual for these hulls if you need some information

do you have copies of the set-up sheets like I show above? (for "Long Wheelbase Low Profile Series")

do you have copies of the set-up sheets like I show above? (for "Long Wheelbase Low Profile Series")

I have the set-up sheet for the .80, but I also have the build instructions which has the details on the .21, .45 and .65.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Davidrichmond said:

I have the set-up sheet for the .80, but I also have the build instructions which has the details on the .21, .45 and .65

yes, I would especially like to have a copy of the Coyote .80 set-up sheet. Also a copy of build instructions. Appreciate it very much.