Thanks guys. The motor weights as much as the boat, but then again it is the rite motor for a nostalgic rigger. If papa can't drive it it will be a back-up for Mark.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Brad

It is brand new off ebay. It was not completely finished. Still had to sheet sponsons and top of tub. The track has opened up and measures 24" at the top of the sponsons. I made the new cowl to hide the motor and new turn fin to get in the line with the CG.

Thanks for the comments

Brad

7 minutes ago, brad nichols said:

It is brand new off ebay. It was not completely finished. Still had to sheet sponsons and top of tub. The track has opened up and measures 24" at the top of the sponsons. I made the new cowl to hide the motor and new turn fin to get in the line with the CG.

Thanks for the comments

Brad

Thanks Brad. I mentioned sponson width (track) because I have an original .80-size Coyote (still in box), I was thinking about widening the foot-print. It is 41" OAL.  

I also centered the tub and no toe-in. With the booms I can also move it in if it doesn't wotk. Could you send me a coy of your instruction as I never had any?

Thanks

Brad

9 hours ago, brad nichols said:

I also centered the tub and no toe-in. With the booms I can also move it in if it doesn't wotk. Could you send me a coy of your instruction as I never had any?

Thanks

Brad

I see. Yeah, I can kick myself, I lost my original diagram that Don Pinckert included with the brand-new kit. But I aquired a copy from Tom Driver a while back (the image is not the best quality).  Can you verify what your overall length (OAL) is on your hull (end-to-end)? I'm curious if it is equal to my hull. My Coyote is the "Long Wheelbase" version.

Coyote_SetupSheet_80_LongWheelBase_LowProfile_TomDriver.jpg

4 hours ago, David Bryant said:

I see. Yeah, I can kick myself, I lost my original diagram that Don Pinckert included with the brand-new kit. But I aquired a copy from Tom Driver a while back (the image is not the best quality).  Can you verify what your overall length (OAL) is on your hull (end-to-end)? I'm curious if it is equal to my hull. My Coyote is the "Long Wheelbase" version.

Coyote_SetupSheet_80_LongWheelBase_LowProfile_TomDriver.jpg

How many of hold tank oz?