• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Novarossi To-Be Top .67 STDH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomGracey

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]

FS Novarossi To-Be Top .67 STDH 

IMG_1613.JPGIMG_1612.JPG

This engine is virtually like New with NEW Piston, Rod & Cylinder only 20oz. of 20% break-in fuel run thru it. also included is a 50495 Rossi tuned pipe and header, 3rd Ch remote needle valve

Included FREE Spare Parts  

IMG_1614.JPG

2 ea Rossi Headers, 1ea  Gary Jensen 5 Deg. header, Crank Bearings. New Rossi .67 Carb., O ring seals, Fly Wheel & Collet ,exhaust header gaskets, & other assorted parts 

NEW COST

Engine   $520.00

Pipe       $99.00

Header $55.00

Total     $674.00    plus $250.00  + worth  FREE of spare parts  =$924.00

Asking $650.00 FIRM  shipped to the US lower 48 ONLY   $625.00 Local pickup In Western Wa. North of Seattle  

This is an all or nothing sale SORRY NO TRADES NEEDED, Sorry but Low-ball offer’s will be ignored

Only reason for Sale need funds for another RC boat project

Sorry NO International Shipping
Items with a value over $50.00 USD. It’s up to the buyer to REQUEST and pay for additional USPS full value Insurance add $15.00 

First come first served  Buyer to Send Funds  owns it

Pay-Pal only accepted
All Pay-Pal rules apply
BEST TO MESSAGE or TXT ME to 360618 two, eight , four, nine, FOR PAY PAL ACCOUNT INFO

If U Call Please Leave a Voice mail. I will return Ur Call ASAP

I will not return calls to Unidentified Callers

Back