Silant Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Jim Beals passed away Fri    he raced up north and down here in Fl. for a good many years. He was 99

So Sorry to hear this .   My mom and him were still in contact.  He was a great guy.  I remember how we meet.   I just came out with the new 20 mono and Jim was the 20 mono king back then   I beat him bad.. He comes over to me I was about 13 at the time and says Who the hell are you and what and the hell is that,   LOL   We were friends ever since.   RIP Jim 

Rest in Peace Jim

I remember Jim from the early 90's when I was first racing, or at lest trying to race.

Very sorry to here of Jim's passing,did a lot of racing with Jim in south Fl. back in the day. He will be missed  R.I.P. Jim

Jim was a gentlemen and a great r/c boat racer.

We built him some  RTR Mongoose boats in the late 80's.

So Sorry to hear this .   My mom and him were still in contact.  He was a great guy.  I remember how we meet.   I just came out with the new 20 mono and Jim was the 20 mono king back then   I beat him bad.. He comes over to me I was about 13 at the time and says Who the hell are you and what and the hell is that,   LOL   We were friends ever since.   RIP Jim 
Awesome .

I was very fortunate to race with Jim in the Chicago land area many years ago. He was a true gentleman and a great ambassador for the sport. RIP Jim... not gone... rather forever remembered. 

Back