• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Trim the Fleet" sale 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

This is the 3rd installment and last for today....

I am clearing the bench for a friend who is “trimming the fleet”. All items do not include shipping; send me your zip code for an estimate. No PM’s please. Payment is by PayPal only as Friends and Family payment. If you can’t or won’t send F&F, don’t buy. (I am reputable, if there is a problem, I will take care of it, the other way adds to my own tax liability for the year). If you want to haggle on price, I will have to consult the owner.  These items are also listed on other sites so they can be sold at any time. First to say “I’ll take it” wins, questions don’t count.

GA-19 – CMB 3.5cc VAC Blue head Great shape nice pinch, top water outlet, 3/16 collet, 2 extra water jackets, 2 exhaust headers, remote needle Little use $350
GA-20 – CMB .67 HR Green head motor, Used motor, has pinch, good carb. Bearing seem smooth. Good backup motor. $300
GA-21 – Gas Motor mount – Seaducer boats, drop mount GDDMM NEW in bag $65  Sold 
GA-22 – CMB Quiet pipe Black for 3.5CC motor – Ready to run $50  Sold pending funds
GA-23 – Nitro Pipe, believed to be an Andy Brown 3.5cc pipe. Great shape, $70  Sold
GA-24 – Nitro Pipe, unknown what maker for either a 3.5cc or 7.5cc motor. $20 Sold
GA-25 – Gas Hurricane Rigger – boat, cowl and hardware only. No motor. We don’t know much about this boat, it came from Florida. Some scratches and warped wood radio box lid but that can be easily replaced. Black/green $300  Sold 

SAM_3466.JPG

SAM_3467.JPG

SAM_3468.JPG

SAM_3469.JPG

SAM_3470.JPG

SAM_3472.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to my badger buddies i would like the black CMB 21pipe will you ship it at $50 or are any of you guys heading this way by chance if not i could take a ride out to Buffalo grove??? 

oh I WILL TAKE IT just so we know 

Hello to my badger buddies i would like the black CMB 21pipe will you ship it at $50 or are any of you guys heading this way by chance if not i could take a ride out to Buffalo grove??? 

oh I WILL TAKE IT just so we know 
You got it Jim, Sorry for not seeing this sooner, been pretty busy.... I can bring this to work one day or ship it for that price, your choice. 

Dave 

Latest posts

Back