• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Trim the Fleet" sale 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

More stuff and boats later this week

I am clearing the bench for a friend who is “trimming the fleet”. All items do not include shipping; send me your zip code for an estimate. No PM’s please. Payment is by PayPal only as Friends and Family payment. If you can’t or won’t send F&F, don’t buy. (I am reputable, if there is a problem, I will take care of it, the other way adds to my own tax liability for the year). If you want to haggle on price, I will have to consult the owner.  These items are also listed on other sites so they can be sold at any time. First to say “I’ll take it” wins, questions don’t count.

GA-11 – Gizmo Motors GZR-2 serial #30505 New in Bag. Never removed from bag. Comes with a modified carb. $330
GA-12 – OPS 3.5cc speed motor NIB with OPS pipe (New) model 3080 still wrapped in plastic. $150    SOLD
GA-13 – CC Racing TopFuel motor Zenoah 30cc modified serial #2668 very little use, barely broken in. $500   Sold on another site
GA-14 – Decal set for 1/6 scale hydroplane the Winston Eagle by Wesley’s Custom Graphics. Complete set new - $75
GA-15 – Decal set for 1/8 scale hydroplane The Peters & May by Wesley’s Custom Graphics. Complete set, new - $75
GA-16 – RARE True Spin prop balancer model 1166 – little use, comes in original box $100
GA-17 – Gizmo Motors Zenoah GZR 30+ motor. Serial #26732 Modified carb. Brand new, never had fuel in it. $380 Sold on another site
GA-18 – Grim Racer prop balancer AQUB9575 (Discontinued) New in box $35  Sold 

SAM_3437.JPG

SAM_3438.JPG

SAM_3439.JPG

SAM_3440.JPG

SAM_3441.JPG

SAM_3442.JPG

SAM_3443.JPG

SAM_3444.JPG

SAM_3446.JPG

SAM_3447.JPG

SAM_3448.JPG

SAM_3449.JPG

SAM_3450.JPG

SAM_3451.JPG

SAM_3452.JPG

SAM_3453.JPG

SAM_3454.JPG

SAM_3455.JPG

SAM_3456.JPG

SAM_3457.JPG

SAM_3458.JPG

SAM_3459.JPG

SAM_3460.JPG

SAM_3461.JPG

SAM_3462.JPG

SAM_3463.JPG

SAM_3464.JPG

SAM_3465.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the dump question.  But I am just getting into Gas 

We have a Gas Tunnel hull kit we are offering.   I am trying to get a motor for my boat

I am interested GA-11 – Gizmo Motors GZR-2.

I checked the Gizmo site and can't find any info on the GZR-2

Since I plan on racing in NAMBA mostly.  

I'd like to know the size to be sure it legal, and any other info you/ he might have on this

Thanks

Paul

PTI Racing

Sorry for the dump question.  But I am just getting into Gas 

We have a Gas Tunnel hull kit we are offering.   I am trying to get a motor for my boat

I am interested GA-11 – Gizmo Motors GZR-2.

I checked the Gizmo site and can't find any info on the GZR-2

Since I plan on racing in NAMBA mostly.  

I'd like to know the size to be sure it legal, and any other info you/ he might have on this

Thanks

Paul

PTI Racing
No problem, no question is dumb... here is a link to the GZ-2 (same motor)

Click here

It is a modified 26cc motor with over 18000rpm. I dont race in NAMBA so I could not tell you about weather it will work or not. It is not a stock motor, I know that... You can always contact Gizmo, they are very helpful on the phone...

Dave

I still have not received a tracking number ! Just checking to see if you have shipped it out yet thanks .

I still have not received a tracking number ! Just checking to see if you have shipped it out yet thanks .
Hi Nick, check your email address used for PayPal payment. I sent the tracking number there. Here is the number if you dont find it..

9405 8036 9930 0735 0570 96

The box went out yesterday afternoon...

Dave

Back