• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Trim the Fleet" sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

First of several posts!  :wub:
I am clearing the bench for a friend who is “trimming the fleet”. All items do not include shipping; send me your zip code for an estimate. No PM’s please. Payment is by PayPal only as Friends and Family payment. If you can’t or won’t send F&F, don’t buy. (I am reputable, if there is a problem, I will take care of it, the other way adds to my own tax liability for the year). If you want to haggle on price, I will have to consult the owner.  These items are also listed on other sites so they can be sold at any time. First to say “I’ll take it” wins, questions don’t count.
GA-1 – OPS Quiet Pipe 65 art 678 New in box for a .67 motor  Sold
GA-2 – Stalker Digital Sports Handheld Radar.  Model 24.15 this unit comes with carrying case, 2 rechargeable batteries and charger along with instruction manual. Lightly used and in good working order. $450  Sold 
GA-3 – Sanwa MT-44 Telemetry TX/RX radio system. New in box. Transmitter, rechargeable battery (added option) receiver (RX-482) $300
GA-4 – Sanwa RX-451 Telemetry High Response Receiver for the MT-44 radio NEW in box. $75  
GA-5 – Sanwa RX-481WP Telemetry Waterproof receiver for the Sanwa MT-44 radio New in box. QTY = 4 $85 each  
GA-6 – HITEC HS-55 Feather Servo NEW in box. QTY = 2 $30 each 
GA-7 – HITEC HS-645MG Ultra torque servo New in Box $25 
GA-8 – Futaba Heavy Duty Servo NEW in box $20  Sold 
GA-9 – HITEC Quarter Scale Servo Both new, one in box, one no box QTY=2 $45  
GA-10 – Futaba Small Servo S3114 New in box $15  
Sorry for the big pics, I will downsize for the future... 

SAM_3424.JPG

SAM_3422.JPG

SAM_3423.JPG

SAM_3427.JPG

SAM_3428.JPG

SAM_3429.JPG

SAM_3430.JPG

SAM_3432.JPG

SAM_3433.JPG

SAM_3434.JPG

SAM_3435.JPG

SAM_3436.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand GA-7. The Hitec HS-645MG RETAILS for only $29.99. How can you be asking $50? Is this for more than one servo...or what?

Thanks

You posted, on GA-8, a heavy duty servo.  Which servo is it?  Futaba has several heavy duty servos across a wide range of prices

Try to pay pal your not working 
Hi Larry,  Let me get a shipping quote for you and I will send you an invoice if that would help. That email is correct for PayPal. Send me your email address linked to PayPal and when my son gets up in a few hours, he will weigh it

Hi Larry,  Let me get a shipping quote for you and I will send you an invoice if that would help. That email is correct for PayPal. Send me your email address linked to PayPal and when my son gets up in a few hours, he will weigh it
Larry, send $437.35 to [email protected] F&F which includes shipping and insurance, I will mark it sold and get it out in the mail right away...

Dave

Back