2019 D4 Races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are coming back to the St Anne race is August. Had a very nice time. Bring more people and boats this time.

Those dates are subject to change as they hadn't had their meeting yet when the Rooster Tail went to print. ( see top of page) They have had the meeting now and the dates probably stayed the same. I am just looking for confirmation so I can start planning.

Those dates are subject to change as they hadn't had their meeting yet when the Rooster Tail went to print. ( see top of page) They have had the meeting now and the dates probably stayed the same. I am just looking for confirmation so I can start planning.
Bill, I will send you the dates soon, send me a PM with you email address and I will send you a copy of the meeting minutes...

Dave

Josh, that looks like it came out of the Rooster Tail. If it did it says tentative on the top. 

Hello all,

The list that Josh posted on top is currently current. Some have not been sanctioned yet but these are the dates given at the D4 meeting. 

Dave

Latest posts

Back