RC Racing events

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Just went to the page and did not see the January Brandon Nitro race listed any longer ? Also not listed on the Namba district 3 page ? Any info on this race or the March Brandon race would be appreciated .

Hi Tom dont know whats up with the different sites but the race is on schedule the club has been working on the launch area and the CD stand.

I'll get with John Otto tomorrow and see if he can figure it out

Greg

I just checked rcRacingEvents to see why you say it wasn't listed and found that the race organizer messed up the race date and closing dates, causing it to not be displayed. I have corrected the error. It is displayed now.

I just checked rcRacingEvents to see why you say it wasn't listed and found that the race organizer messed up the race date and closing dates, causing it to not be displayed. I have corrected the error. It is displayed now.
Thanks Bill , I knew it must have been something simple ( for you to fix !) . I had no doubts the race was on just wanted to check my entries . Thanks !!

Back