NAMBA Membership Portal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarcaines

Supporting Member
Hey everyone, 

I have been trying to renew my membership for 2019 for a few weeks now, and when I go to "sign" the terms and agreements, nothing happens when I hit "submit". I tried to email Al but the email I have for him keeps bouncing back. Is anyone else having a problem? Does anyone have a better email for him than [email protected], because that one doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks,

JR

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello J.R. ,

the [email protected] e-mail is a forward to my original which is [email protected]

Your kick back on the e-mail may be a Cox ISP thing or just an Internet ISP thing all together. I have no idea on that one. I have had a couple of people bring that to my attention. However, I did get your e-mails and I did reply to you just moments a go with a fix.

You are correct in your assessment. It could be in the programming with your first name having periods between your J and R. I have the programmers working on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Al Waters

Thanks Al! Sorry about all the emails. I kept getting bounce back notices from Cox. Weird that they went through anyway. 

Thanks for all your help!

Hello J.R.

not a problem. That is not the only grief Cox has given me. :)

I discovered that the periods between your J and R are the issue. The programmers are on another project at the moment and it might take a few days to fix. So what I have done is remove the periods in your first name for the moment. You can now process your membership using JR Caines and no periods on the electronic signature. 

When I print your 2019 NAMBA Membership card, I will print using J.R. Caines

I will then follow up with the programmers. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Al Waters

Latest posts

Back