LSG OUTBOARD TUNNEL CLASS - VOTE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
The trial year for the LSG Outboard Tunnel Class (Proposal #18-003) is up and for those of you who want this class to become an official class recognized by the IMPBA, you should VOTE now.  You can go to the IMPBA home page and click "VOTE" at the top right hand section of the page to make your choice there or you can mail your vote for this class to the IMPBA office. What ever you decide to do just make sure that you don't put this off and let this time slip by. Every vote counts. 

THANKS!

-Carl Van Houten,

Last edited by a moderator:
Great reminder Carl. I will go place my yes vote now. This is a fun class and is constantly growing as more nitro and gas guys take on new gas tunnel projects. Thanks.

If you have been meaning to vote for "YES" the LSG Outboard Tunnel Class and just haven't gotten around to it yet. VOTE NOW! 

If you need any help to get your vote in, just let me know and I will be glad to help you.

THANKS!

-Carl

My phone was blowing up early this morning about this class. We should know something possibly sometime today. As soon as I hear for sure that this class has passed, I'll post it on here for you guys.

Thanks,

-Carl

Back