• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 HR Green Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale: 67 Greenhead , the engine has very little time on a new the piston ,sleeve and head button. The drum opening has been opened for better performance. Price reduced: $ 350 shipped in the USDSC_0445.JPGDSC_0446.JPGDSC_0454.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems there has been a few of these for sale as of late- maybe pop the sleeve out and include a pic if it and the piston skirt ? 

motor looks clean and the price is right- good luck with your sale Tim . 

I'm looking for one, and thought we had reached an agreement on another one

here for sale. In my mind, the issue is bringing this engine up to spec with

revised bar stock rotor housing- + $80.00, and the 8 port 67HR EVO piston

and liner- + $168.00, vs. $570 for a new 67HR EVO

This HR sure looks clean, though.

Tim , it sounds like you are looking for an older engine that you can update. So for you or anybody I will sell this same engine with the previous P/S that I was running which was ported and was run with a .003 liner shim and altered opening on the drum/rotar. This setup ran well for me, so you can run it as is or upgrade it $250 Shipped in the USA

View attachment 97929
Thanks a bunch, Tim... this opportunity came a bit late, though...

just purchased Dave Newton's later model with billet rotor housing

for $275 shppd.... just need the 8 port P&L for it. It's also been

ported.

Hey, best wishes on the sale, though.

Merry Christmas.

Sam

No more glueing your bearings in any more.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back