• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE OFFICIAL 2018 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Yup, it's that time of year so here we go- the 2018 Christmas Giveaway!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB 67 piston and sleeve, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Please behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some good into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how so much of the world has lost focus on what's really important- people!! Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

OK here we go

I give one free fuel tank to any one person  any size or shape

I wil pay shipping in the us      PM  OR EMAIL ME THE MEASUREMENTS AND ENGINE SIZE

out of the country you are responsible for the shipping 

thanks and merry Christmas

I will go thru my stuff tomorrow and get something posted. Merry Christmas everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to offer a box of Roadrunner sponsons of different sizes and one that looks like a 21 sg. Several have been repaired but there is a set of rears that are new. I'll pay the shipping in the states.

IMG_20181126_1123331_rewind.jpg

I have disassembled K&B 7.5 outboard power head minus the crankshaft cone nut and a few screws up for grabs Included also is the carb. I'll pay postage/shipping.  Merry Christmas everybody. I will even throw in a new in the pack 7.5 outboard flex shaft. 

KIMG0172.JPG

KIMG0174.JPG

I would like to gift a nitro quite pipe, I bought off the dock years ago for a 1/8th scale project, if you can could you please send 7.00 to cover shipping in USA, Thank you and Merry Christmas 

20181127_140713.jpg

Floridascaleboater the gift reads I will ship. No PP needed just your address. Merry Chirstmas

Ron

/monthly_04_2017/post-2392-0-07974800-1491181126_thumb.jpg/monthly_04_2017/post-2392-0-25246700-1491181177_thumb.jpgI have 2 Tee-Bars with up/down and side to side adjustment and 2 gas bag mounts. 
I just need to know where to send them. 
Steve I would like these for a project. Thank you! I'll send you a PM with my address.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back