• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hawk 3.5 rigger kit wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Anyone have a new Hawk 3.5 kit that they would part with? I'd like a new in the box one, but I'll consider all.

thanks,

mb

Hi Mike,  I think I may have you covered.  It's a new kit with the instructions.  I can see a few pieces (like the sponson tubes) are missing but it looks like most all the rest is there. Its yours if you cover the shipping.  Send me your cell number in a PM and I can send along a picture later this afternoon.  Also,  send along your address and I'll figure out the shipping costs.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Mike

Gary Preusse (G&M Models)  has new kits in his basement Please call him 1-630-279-2451 Tell him Mike Mischnick referred you.

Mike

I have race one for the last two  years very fast boat handles like a dream wherever you put it in it will go 

Latest posts

Back