Mike Walker building services

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraghty

I very seldom pass out accolades for a job well done but this is an exception....

After 8+ years I finally resolved my Pacemaker/defib 2.4 problems so I decided to build a JAE as a test platform for several ideas I would like to test......

I have never driven a JAE , but that is about to change....

I decided to build the JAE .21 GT box stock exactly how it comes from Zippkits ,  hardware and all for my test platform....

I decided to commission Mike Walker to build the boat for me  , install the hardware  and finish the boat in a automotive clear kote....

I just received the boat from Mike and I am here to tell you this is one "bitchen'" boat.... On a scale of 1 to 10 this boat is definitely a 9.95......

The construction techniques , and finish are superb....and.....the price was definitely right.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news Rod,It has been long over due for your return to this great hobby as a driver and competitor and not just a great designer and mentor!

Welcome back!!

Don

This is great news Rod, best wishes for the upcoming testing, and yes Mike has helped me out on two builds the last couple years, he definitely does top notch work!

Rod, let me know when its time to test.. we will get ya to the pond and make a go of it.. 

Grim

Back