Nova67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve run all these on a nova 67 on a rigger

The nova 67 pipe works good

so does the AA67 speed pipe

and the fat belly

and the cmb 67/80 pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
David I purchased my pipe from a gent on here some time ago...its the pipe on my mono bit hard to see but you get the idea...The r80 pipe i think also was a muffled version..but here is a 80/90 rossi pipe in black.Mine is much the same but silver and i think mine is smaller volume but it works well ,as did the twin stinger cooper which would pull the coil well and which i believe, without opening a can of worms is just a muffled cmb fat belly pipe.

ROS09030-sm.JPG

IMG_20181113_173510_957.JPG.54eeba3b996371bfff46d064ee3b0ae8.JPG

David I purchased my pipe from a gent on here some time ago...its the pipe on my mono bit hard to see but you get the idea...The r80 pipe i think also was a muffled version..but here is a 80/90 rossi pipe in black.Mine is much the same but silver and i think mine is smaller volume but it works well ,as did the twin stinger cooper which would pull the coil well and which i believe, without opening a can of worms is just a muffled cmb large volume pipe.

View attachment 98262

I see, definitely either the R65 or R80 pipe (looks  like the R80), they are very good

And as a side note the nova 67 and 91 like short pipes..I am down to 10 3/4" on the 67 in the mono but difficult to launch .and the 91 down to 11" in the seaducer with small diameter props and pitched up.

And as a side note the nova 67 and 91 like short pipes..I am down to 10 3/4" on the 67 in the mono but difficult to launch .and the 91 down to 11" in the seaducer with small diameter props and pitched up.
thanks for the detailed info, a big help. I have a new NovaRossi .67DD . I bought the NovaRossi tuned pipe  (No. 50495). Have'nt tried anything yet, but will now consider using the Rossi pipes as well. 

The 1980's generation Rossi R65 & R80 marine engines run extremely well using those original Rossi pipes. And they are noticeably small volume pipes. My new-generation CMB 45 tuned pipe is noticeably larger volume than a R65 pipe.  I have my original R65 pipe which was used in a Steve Muck streaker mono, it revved super-high, was a fast boat (I'll have to measure it to see how short it was)

I've attatched the new NovaRossi .67 pipe; Rossi R80 pipe (silver); Rossi R65 pipe (black)

NovaRossi_TunedPipe-50495_.67DD_01.jpg

July2014_Rossi_TunedPipe_R80RVMarine_02.jpg

Rossi_TunedPipe-.65_01.jpg

Back