• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LTB 3/4 hp, 115v motir

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harbor freight is another option. decent motors, for cheap. I have used several of them. 

shipping would be more than the motor is worth.

i got one a a pawn shop once. they had a whole floor full of them

I have a 2hp 110 volt motor that came off my air compressor. 

If you want to pay the shipping on it, you can have it. 

Or, if you live close enough, just come by and pick it up. 

It has been just sitting on n a shelf for about 4 years. I’ll be glad to have it gone. 

Steve, that is a good point on the shipping cost! I am going to continue checking around here for an old washer or drier motor.

Thanks again for all the suggestions guys!!

GQ

Let me look at my job. I know there is an old compressor in the building we have our office space in. Dont know the HP or rpm or if it works. Its 120v thou. It looks like it was replaced for some reason. It not hooked up to anything at the moment. Which leads me to believe it might not work. But I will check tomorrow

Its a 120/230v 3500 RPM. Did not check to see if it works since it don't meet you speed requirement.

Sorry

Mikey

Back