• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hobbico Starter with Makita Battery Adapter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
This is for a great condition Hobbico starter. It comes with a "Finer Edge" Makita battery adapter and works flawlessly. The only reason im getting rid of it is I went with a different starter to allow myself to easily switch polarity for outboard and inboard. This starter is currently wired for outboards, but can easily be swapped to inboards. (you just have to reverse the wires in the adapter). No battery included. 

Ill take $50 for the setup as you see it. Plus $13.00 shipping, via priority mail. 

The battery adapter alone is $45 plus shipping normally.

My paypal is [email protected]

First to say ill take it, gets it. 

Hobbico Starter 2.jpg

Hobbico Starter 1.jpg

Hobbico Starter 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
James Beasley, the buyer backed out. You are next in line. Let me know if you want it. 

Thanks, James 

It was sent Friday James, the next day after you paid me. You’ll have it soon, I couldn’t ship it out any faster than that. It was sent priority mail. Thanks! 

Back