Engine Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
Boaters,

Last year I was able to find a supplier to get SKF bearings from at a reasonable price. SKF is a well known supplier of quality bearings. These are Class 3 bearings with the high speed polymer retainer. They are the exact same bearing that comes in a CMB 21 & 45 stock from the factory. I have used them on the 67 and 80 as well with good results. Rob has a season on a set in his scale and they still feel new. Bearings are made in Italy or France, not the cheap Chinese copies. I went on a search to find some quality bearings at a reasonable price after only being able to get a few runs on a set of bearings from a popular bearing source that provides bearings with no manufactures name or class # identified on them and having to throw them out multiple times. These bearings have been a great find for me.

Anyways, I am going to put an order in again and if anybody would like to get some let me know. I was not planning on getting into the bearing business, but would like to pass this savings on to the boating community for those that need some. Here are the bearings that I can get and prices less shipping. (Shipping is usually $5 depending on how many and where it goes)

Set #1 ($25) - 21 size 607 & 6000 bearings. Fits MAC21, CMB Valvola, VAC, Beta, Beta Evo

Set #2 ($30) - 45 size 608 & 6001 bearings. Fits CMB 45 VAC V5, MAC45, Picco Blackhead, AA45, New OPS 45

Set #3 ($30) - 6000 & 6002 bearings. Fits CMB 67 & 80 HR, CMB 90VAC/HR, MAC 67/80

Set #4 ($30) - 609 & 629 bearings. Fits CMB 45 EVO and RS

Set #5 ($35) - Qty 2 6001 bearings. Fits CMB 91 and 101 RS/EVO. (For some reason this bearing is the most expensive of the bunch but not the biggest)

Set #6 ($30) - 6000 bearing & HK1010 needle bearing for older CMB 90EVO

I cannot get bearings for Nova Rossi and Picco 67 bearings. SKF does not offer those sizes in this style of bearing.

Let me know if you would want some. I would like to order in a larger quantity to keep the shipping costs from Europe down.

Thanks,

Mike Betke

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take  #1 and # 2 how much will send to CALGARY AB  let me know thanks 

You have me down for 2 sets for the CMB 90 rite Mike? Sent you a PM. I would get you to send them with Allan''s as they are going to end up in Calgary anyway.

Brad

Mike

I would like to order 4 sets of #3 (67/80)

Thanks for finding these.  

PM payment info please.

Duke Mordja

You have me down for 2 sets for the CMB 90 rite Mike? Sent you a PM. I would get you to send them with Allan''s as they are going to end up in Calgary anyway.

Brad
Brad,

Yes I have yours. I added Set #6 to the list to include that motor as well. I can combine the shipping with Allan's order if you would like.

Thanks for the response everyone. I will put an order in tomorrow and it will take about a week for them to show up. Once I have the bearings in hand, I will send out payment information. I would prefer paypal.

Anybody that would like to add to the order let me know today.

Hi Mike I would like 2 of set#3 for CMB ,67, I can send you Paypal just let me know when and where.  Thank you,Mike

Back