• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Needed 1) 21 Tuned pipe like this.HELP!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMischnick

1) 21 Tuned Pipe like this

The pipe measures about 1.410 (on the weld). The total pipe length is right at about 10 inches.

Thanks 
Mike

BoatPipe.jpg

Pipe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a Picco pipe online, it looks very similar in design but it is a 10cc pipe (pipe number is 7020)

Mike,

It is not a Muck-21 pipe. I talked with Steve Muck last week down in Texas,

and he told me he never made any 21-pipes. Just so you know?

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

I also know its not any OPS Pipe like the pipe I need I found on old OPS chart Once on site scroll 4 or 5 threads down. No pipe looks like my picture. 

Thanks for everyone's help.

Mike

with the 

Pipe.jpg

The 21 Parabolic pipe that Steve Ball was selling is very close in shape to that pipe, but with a muffler can on the back, you might try going with that if you can find another.

I've looked thru my 21 pipes and the hard part to match is the 1.410 at the seam. what is the ID of the stinger?

Mike Byer,

Mike Mischnick measured the stinger I.D. for me at .355" so I am pretty sure that has been

opened up some.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I've looked thru my 21 pipes and the hard part to match is the 1.410 at the seam. what is the ID of the stinger?
Hi Mike 

Do you happen to have a similar Picco 45 pipe? I wonder if Mike’s pipe is a 45 pipe adapted to a 21? Many of us ran OPS 67 pipes on our OS 46 engines years ago.

Just a thought, John 

Back