• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Green Head & pipe for Sale (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lichlyter

I have a CMB 67 Green Head & Tune Pipe up for sale, was bought new together 5 years ago and used sparingly, I'll throw in the header that was used with it as well.  

The most action this motor has seen was the season after it was broken in with 4 races on it.  I have had new bearings put in it as general maintenance on it, most recently before this past summer.  This summer I put less than a dozen laps on it due to work schedule keeping me from racing.  Motor is strong and very fast for being stock.  The tune pipe has always been with this motor, the blue on the end is just a piece of rubber hose I can pull off, was used in an alternate scale I planed to use this year but didn't have time.

Asking $400 for the set O.B.O. buyer responsible for shipping, I prefer Paypal

Any questions please ask.   

20181108_175441_resized.jpg

20181108_175509_resized.jpg

20181108_175423_resized.jpg

20181108_175432_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It ran BAM fuel but I don't remember percentage, as little as I've had time to run it last two years I bummed the BAM fuel off fellow club members when I did run. 

Back