• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 45 Seaducer with Blackhead Picco

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

[SIZE=14pt]45 Seaducer Mono – [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]45 Carbon/Kevlar Seaducer equipped with Hitec HS85 MG on throttle and 3rd channel (OS inflight mounted to Aeromarine needle block).  Package includes the following:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt] Picco 8mm Blackhead with OS 40a carb and Delrin bellmouth prepped by Ron VanWagnen[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt] Andy Brown V1 parabolic pipe, Picco header, spring and gaskets[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt] New unused Ranjit Phelan billet piston mated to a Van Wagnen sleeve[/SIZE]
  • (3) race props Rapedius X450/3 stock profile, Rapedius X450/3 backcut, Hildreth X450/2
  • Miscellaneous gaskets, small parts etc.
$650  plus actual shipping and insurance charges ..   [email protected]

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

PICT0058.JPG

PICT0059.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the pipe  (only) If available 

Mike

Hi tony. I would take it so offer $500.00 CDN dollar for all package  and will send to CALGARY AB  let me know thanks 

Tony how much fit does the  in engine Piston & liner have? Average or Better than average?

Joe I would say the one in the motor still has good fit  and the other Ranjit Phelan billet piston and liner  with a VanWagnen sleeve is new.  This boat has been a shelf queen for quite a while but I think its fine.  Was a pretty quick boat , likely need to change all the fuel lines etc, maybe bearings but they still  feel smooth  

If you sell only Picco engine with header 5 degree and list parts to me ? I don’t need mono and pipe . How much ? Let me know thanks 

Back