• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two new Steve Muck 15CC pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy Formanek

Unobtanium to the max, 2.5" largest Dia. About 7/8" ID of the inlet tube, see pics measured through the plastic bag.This makes it one of the largest diameter pipes avail. Very rare. $300.00 plus shipping for the pair, will not separate. Ideal for the twin nitro runner. These are heavier gage aluminum than MACS pipes.

P1010002 (6).JPG

P1010003 (6).JPG

P1010004 (6).JPG

Unobtanium to the max, 2.5" largest Dia. About 7/8" ID of the inlet tube, see pics measured through the plastic bag.This makes it one of the largest diameter pipes avail. Very rare. $300.00 plus shipping for the pair, will not separate. Ideal for the twin nitro runner. These are heavier gage aluminum than MACS pipes.

View attachment 97261

View attachment 97262

View attachment 97263
I’ll take them .  Pm me payment details.  I’ll send payment tomorrow. Jeff Lutz 

Mike, do you know what the dimensions are?? I have a few more Muck/Intenational pipes but they are not in the bag and have no markings on them.

Mike, do you know what the dimensions are?? I have a few more Muck/Intenational pipes but they are not in the bag and have no markings on them.
Hi Rudy,

The pipe is around the weld is 1.410 (on the weld). The total pipe length is right at 10 inches.

Thanks
Mike

BoatPipe.jpg

Pipe.jpg

I checked I have no 21 Steve Muck pipes, I have a forty and a few different 60 muck pipes. All Muck and International pipes had a weld like in the 15cc pics. I believe the pipe you have is Italian.

Jeff Got a Deal.... Good thing he did not pause for a moment.... 
My first pair I bought was $40 each from a racer who didn’t like them.       I’ve just brought a lot of my setups to these pipes over the years and like to have a couple on hand , never know when you can loose your pipes...  The Mac 15 and new Nova copy is as good for racing in most setups.   

Back