Email Notifications

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

I haven't been on IW for a while now and out of no where im getting more email notifications than any 10 people need---how do I get them to stop--its worse than listing something on craigslist

Go to account then account settings and then notifications settings, you can change from there.

Oh my gosh, he's alive
I am--- I just haven't had much interest in RC for a while- have my DJI and that works for me--RC boating is all but dead around here--club fell apart--then came back--went namba--died off again --people gain interest get all gung-ho get something rolling then loose interest-- little like a broken record 

You will need to use the UNSUBSCRIBE HERE on the bottom of the emails to get them to stop.   The settings here do not effect the emails of Yesterday's Activity.

Try that and if it does not work, let me know the next time it happens.   

You will need to use the UNSUBSCRIBE HERE on the bottom of the emails to get them to stop.   The settings here do not effect the emails of Yesterday's Activity.

Try that and if it does not work, let me know the next time it happens.   
already done--so far so good

Back