nitro catamerans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a twin .80 cat  I'm  going to dust off and bring out next summer. That was a fun class.

In the mid 1980s, Cats were very popular in the nitro hydro classes and did a good share of winning.

Dust them off!

Not too many nitro boats..if any really running in District 4...mainly gas cats,but this doesn't mean we can't have a class. Dust them off and bring them out....nitro cat or open gas

Some of the most fun I had was back when there were a bunch of us racing big block cats. My 90 Sprincat was a blast!
X2 -

A CMB 90 or 101 in a well handling Sprintcat was  an absolute blast to drive.

Steve Hearle - Tommy Cordosa  and Gene Mongar had some of the BEST battles I have ever seen at Brandon on the Offshore Course in Nitro Cat back the day. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my cat was my favorite F boat and my other favorite F cat that was unbelievable fast was john harters white aero marine  cat I know a lot of you remember that boat

20180915_171822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Won IMPBA District 3 60 Hydro Championship with this one back in 1996 against some of the best 60 Riggers around! Picco powered.

img020.jpg

img021.jpg

Latest posts

Back