Server Update and logging back in...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllenU

Hello all.   Last evening there was an unexpected software change due to server issues.   In the process this is a better version of the software.  The Int'l Waters look should be seen shortly.

Please post here what you find working or not working for you so we can make sure it is taken care of.

Also,   anyone that cannot log in.  Please clear the cookies on your computer and try once again.  This corrects the situation in most cases.

If you cannot get in, send a message by the CONTACT US at the bottom of the page.

PLEASE TRY THE USER NAME or THE OLD LOGIN NAME.    

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As you probably already know, the online list and stats at the bottom of the forum page are not there yet.  Haven't found anything else yet

Hadn't thought about those.  Avatar is just a letter in a circle, was assuming it would be back when the IW skins was reinstalled.  Private messages are there but, again, no avatar.  Just noticed, as well, that the update section is also missing

Update section?   Where was it so I can get with developers or check the controls?

It would be on the right side, where people would put things they were up to.  It was also above the also missing latest posts box

I believe those will show when the Int'l Waters look comes back.  That should be some time today.  

If it does not, I have techs that I can talk with to get it back.

I hate this format
Then you'll be happy to know that the look and feel will be returning as soon as we can make it happen.  This was needed "right now" last night to keep Int'l Waters going.  WE are working to get it back to pretty much what you are use to seeing.  Give us just a little time, please.

I  think a lot of the uploaded pictures on posts dissapperaed as well, but I think they are back now

Please, everyone check, and if you find a thread that has missing Images.  Just go copy the address for the thread (top of the page ) and copy it and post here.

I want to get this back as you know it, but better.

When you are on the main page and what to go to the second page it willn't let you

dave roach - Are you saying that when there is a thread with more than one page of posts, you cannot go to the 2nd page?   I'll test that.  If it is something different, please correct my understanding.

It appear I have the same issue, and find that the software is still rebuilding content.   I am getting it checked on.   

Pages aren't scrolling to 'Next' or clicking on page numbers in For Sale.

Actually, seems to be that way for ALL categories... can't get past Page 1.

Thanks.

View attachment 97142
It came up as a side effect of installing the SSL.  It probably will be until morning or during the day before I can get this issue fixed.  Notes have been sent out.

Back