• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jae 21 w/Nova

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Nothing special just an early well built little boat. Got this in a trade and straightened out a few thing and added a 5 port Nova and a Nova pipe Sold as shown complete with the prop. Add your radio, fuel up and run. $375 shipped in the lower 48 only

IMG_20181030_1410103_rewind.jpg

IMG_20181030_1410292_rewind (1).jpg

Nothing special just an early well built little boat. Got this in a trade and straightened out a few thing and added a 5 port Nova and a Nova pipe Sold as shown complete with the prop. Add your radio, fuel up and run. $375 shipped in the lower 48 only
Very interested in this rigger which JAE 21 is it?

I figure it to be one of the first generation, because of the engine mount style.

Mike,

I will take it for a friend. I have your PayPal info and you have my address!!...:) I will send funds tonight. Thank you. 

You got it  Ron, thanks. Not sure if I can get it out on Friday, but Monday for sure.

mb

Back