Rigger style hull in sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gday guys

Here goes, just thought i would open a can or worms.

Whats your thoughts on running scale rigger style GP hulls in sport 40?? As they now being used in the full size classes.

Why i ask is I have really come to like the new rigger style hydros being raced in full size GPs and in the smaller limited class. So as they now run this style hull in those classes would they be allowed to run in sport 40. Even though in Australia we still follow the Us rules.

And no i didnt want to run a b hydro rigger as i wanted the boat look fully scale with full cowl and hidden pipe and like the extra detail touchs like on sporties.

I know some areas of the country struggle in this class but in our district its one of the largest classes each and every race. The rules are working leave it be............

Build something to fit the existing rules and no arguments,but guarantee you would get challenged over ,work with the lobster boat layout.

its NOT MEANT TO BE A SCALE CLASS....

Its meant to be a full body hydro "sport" class. No more no less.

Grim

Gday Guys
Ok that's where I was Wrong then, I thought it was a scale based class but in .45 and much like the 1/8th.

default_wacko.png
:wacko:
default_wacko.png
:wacko:
default_wacko.png
default_smile.png

Back