• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottHowe

Prices do not include shipping cost

Paypal as friends and family

1) Novarossi Rex 12R, modified by RB Mods, slide and barrel carbs included $150. SOLD

2) Mac Pipe #1110 for 12 engine $35. SOLD on another site

3) JAE 12 Rigger, just add engine, receiver and prop $90 SOLD on another site

4) Novarossi #50240 quiet pipe for 12 engine $20 SOLD on another site

5) Super Tiger .18 marine engine $50 SOLD

6) Dynatron Super Hi-Tork $60 SOLD

][

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, Ill take the starter. I can paypal you now and grab it from you at Sowega or however you want to handle it.

Scott, shoot me a PM with your paypal, and Ill go ahead and take care of it now. Ill just grab it from you in Sowega

Hey Scott interested in your last item available, the macs pipe, but I have a few questions. I also have a 12g4 boat, I run an os 18 tz engine in it, will this pipe work well for it? I currently have the stock pipe from the pro boat miss Budweiser hydro, you may be familiar with it, it looks just like your pipe, it may not be worth getting yours because it will not change anything? I notice Mac makes a .18-.25 pipe and do not know if there is a performance difference or if I should look at those for a testing option instead. Also has your pipe been cut down and what is the length of it (not the header)? Thank you.

BF190661-A51A-4A28-887E-8040EE6A9BD3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back