• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Auctioning Sonny Barrett's Boat and Parts Collection

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr gary turner

We will be auctioning off Sonny's boat stuff for him to help pay his medical expenses. Sonny who was in our club in the past has developed severe Alzheimer's Disease. His wife reached out and ask us to help get rid of his stuff. Sonny is need of every penny we can get to pay for his full time care.

We will be offering the stuff pretty much as single items.

This auction has been approved by I/W admins since it deviates from normal selling rules.

Shipping to lower 48 only. NO PAYPAL, CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY made out to Liz Barrett (Sonny's wife)

Send checks/money orders to me: Gary Turner, 3509 South Woodridge Road. Mountain Brook, AL 35223

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Item 60 pipe: Has a dent.

Would like $55 including shipping or best offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
PIPE #3. Reserve of $75 set

Best offer above $75 gets it

End Fri at 5:00
Hi Gary,

is there any way I could paypal you or someone for #3 Pipe and then the money could be transferred to the owner

I will offer $200 shipped to Australia for #3 pipe

I am not going to shop out of the lower 48. Thanks

Thanks Danny yes it is a 67/80

BTW IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS NEVER BEEN RAN

Just to alert folks. I will be offering 4 Mac 67

A SGX 67 hydro and a 45 Seaducer mono in excellent shape.

Several other odds and ends.

Again all the proceeds goes to help a little in Sonnys care. Thanks everyone in advance. Doc

Mike it is a CMB FAT BELLY 67 pipe

A great pipe on a 67. I ran one in the past on a 67 green head and the performance was excellent

Hi Gary

Robbin Stebbins has offered for the #3 pipe to be sent to him , if I won the #3 pipe in the auction, he will contact you about it, so you would only have to send it locally in the US, and I would be possibly be interested in a MAC 67 or 2 when you put them up and then all payments could be organized as per your requests in the opening post

Just make a check out to Liz Barrett

Mail to me

Gary Turner

3509 South Woodridge Road

Mountain Brook Al

I will let Sonnys wife know it is a GIFT

THANKS SO MUCH

WE HAVE A WONDERFUL RC BOATING FAMILY

John , I am sorry no PayPal

Also so as to have no apparent conflict please send check made out to Liz Barrett and send to me

Gary Turner

3509 South Woodridge Road

Mountain Brook , Al

Thanks

Back