OPS Collectors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Gang,

I have an OPS engine I am looking to sell for a buddy. Do any of you know of any OPS collectors ether state side or other?

Thanks

Grim

I might, Questions,

What size motor,

What dose it come with?

How much?

You may want to list it in the for sale.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Hope you are well... (we raced slot cars together a few times I suspect)

OPS 2.0 Twin

Both Pipes

No Flywheel, no mount, no box

I am trying to define a price for the motor. Info on the net is hard to find on this one..

Its motor 7 of 95 (Silver head)

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
yea.. thats it... still looking for an expert that can help me price the motor..

Grim

Has the engine seen fuel if not will be worth more. If it had original box and in mint the last one I saw for sale they were asking about US$3000 it was in France.

lets see.. I put it in a boat for ya!...lol

The motor looks to have had fuel in it..and chances are it has been run.. IT IS SUPER CLEAN on the pistons. It DOES turn over but its a tick gummy... I it needs to be taken apart and gone though.

Grim

OPS2.0 number 2.jpg

OPS2.0.jpg

lets try this

Nope.. cannot get the pic to flip...LOL

OPS2.0.jpg

yea.. thats it... still looking for an expert that can help me price the motor..

Grim
There's a decent article out there on the web regarding the B 20... has all the specs, inc. timing #'s, I believe,

as well as pricing... we'll see if we can dig it up, if that does any good.

UPDATE: Nope, no price in this article- http://sceptreflight.net/Model%20Engine%20Tests/OPS%20B.20%20Marine.html

One sold back around 2010, NIB, Peter Chinn Collection, for around $425- https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1332249-OPS-B-20-twin-for-sale%21

large515.jpg

I have seen most of this info.. thanks all for looking.. the pic flip was nice Ray!

Not sure peters was NIB.. he must have taken it apart or run it for the article.

anyway.. its not getting donated to ANYBODY.. not by me.. its not my motor LOL

Thanks everybody.

Grim

Thanks for the offers.. Let me check with the owner to see what he is willing to do.. this was more a fact finding mission BUT.. these are some very nice offers and I dont want to toss them out.

I will check back soon.

Grim

Back