Record Trials: Cincinnati, October 27th and 28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to send a BIG thank you to the Cincinnati Model Boat Club! They have an excellent site that is well protected for a TT event. Beyond the location, this is an EXCELLENT group of boaters. We were made to feel very welcome, it was very laid back, and they were very accommodating. Lots of laughs, giggles, and jokes to go around. Don’t be fooled though, these guys have some SMOKING fast LSG boats! I was mesmerized at the RPM’s and their boats ability to turn on that tight 1/4 Mile Oval. Incredibly cool!

Brian, Bob, TJ, TJ’s Dad (sorry I forgot already), Mike, Joe, Mark..... and the others that I have missed..... thank you!

Later

Mike Ball

Good work guys!
default_smile.png

The following records (unofficial) were set over the weekend:

Troy Hammons: LSG 36 Outrigger - 1/4 Mile: 14.948

TJ Hammons: LSG 36 Sport Hydro - 1/4 Mile: 15.687

Mike Ball: P Hydro - 1/4 Mile: 16.210

Mike Ball: P Sport Hydro - 1/4 Mile: 19.900

Mike Ball: P Sport Hydro - 1/3 Mile: 20.936

Brian Blazer: LSG27 Sport Hydro - 1/4 Mile: 16.493

Brian Blazer: LSG27 Outrigger: 1/4 Mile: 15.659

Brian Blazer: LSG27 Outrigger: 1/3 Mile: 18.515

Thanks to all who attended! We had 25+ mph winds on Sunday and the water was still very good. Temps were in the 50's so we were able to get a lot of power out of the engines! Good times!

Awesome times P- Times Mike!!

Congrats to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

Ron Talley recently built and rigged one of your Back Lash LSG Sport Hydros. I drove this boat for him in a race in SOWEGA (South West Georgia) this past weekend and I want to say that this boat was VERY IMPRESSIVE! It was built directly by your plans and after just a few minor trim adjustments it was running like it was on velvet. WOW....what a sweet boat. I love it.  

- Carl Van Houten

Back