On Line Store

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sport hydro

I am looking at buying a HET700-98 840kv motor from this site: High End Technology RC. Has anybody bought from this site and are they reputable?

I bought motors from them quite a few years ago. They were very competitive. These days there may be issues with any Chinese manufacturer thanks to our Great Leader.

Lohring Miller.

No, we ended our experiments with 6S limited power plant experiments. I'm just expecting our hobby to get more expensive since most of what we use is made in China. Shipping from there has always taken a long time, but customs delays could easily add to that. Electrics in general could suffer since all lipos are made in China.

Lohring Miller

I'm not concerned about politics. I just want to know if this site can be trusted. Is this seller in the U.S?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bill. I have your site and will most likely get it from you. I saw the price but now that I know they are in Hong Kong, it will likely be expensive to ship.

Back