Sign in to follow this  
sport hydro

On Line Store

I bought motors from them quite a few years ago. They were very competitive. These days there may be issues with any Chinese manufacturer thanks to our Great Leader.

Lohring Miller.

No, we ended our experiments with 6S limited power plant experiments. I'm just expecting our hobby to get more expensive since most of what we use is made in China. Shipping from there has always taken a long time, but customs delays could easily add to that. Electrics in general could suffer since all lipos are made in China.

Lohring Miller

I am looking at buying a HET700-98 840kv motor from this site: High End Technology RC. Has anybody bought from this site and are they reputable?

I carry in stock at 179.95 and fre US Shipping here....https://www.allrc1.com/product-page/het-typhoon-700-series-840kv-fe-motor

They are my supplier and you can go direct if you wish. Good company. They are in Hong Kong.

Edited by Bill Brandt

Thanks Bill. I have your site and will most likely get it from you. I saw the price but now that I know they are in Hong Kong, it will likely be expensive to ship.

Thanks Bill. I have your site and will most likely get it from you. I saw the price but now that I know they are in Hong Kong, it will likely be expensive to ship.

PM Sent

Bill