• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb motor mount for Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott are you selling those? What do you want? Also is that a k&b remote needle valve in the picture. I would be happy to purchase that from you if your selling buy. Thank you for the link Tim, I will also look at those.

I have no clue, Ive never ran nitro boats. All nitro related items in pic is for sale, Id prefer to sell together. Make me a fair offer for the mount, two fuel related items and starter belt. Im not aware of the value.

C0822BBD-875B-4335-8BE9-DFE35D3455D9.jpeg

I have no clue, Ive never ran nitro boats. All nitro related items in pic is for sale, Id prefer to sell together. Make me a fair offer for the mount, two fuel related items and starter belt. Im not aware of the value.
If David Newton passes of the package, and you are willing to split up I would like to offer on the Ferrette needle base and OS valve.

Let me know please

Scott, would you take $50 for the mount and the needle valve that is on the left. I will pass on the needle valve that is mounted to the side wall (believe that is the ferrette needle).

If David Newton passes of the package, and you are willing to split up I would like to offer on the Ferrette needle base and OS valve.

Let me know please
Since David has indicated he is not interested in the Ferrette base & OS needle set-up.

I would like to offer $35.00 shipped.

Scott, would you take $50 for the mount and the needle valve that is on the left. I will pass on the needle valve that is mounted to the side wall (believe that is the ferrette needle).
Sure, youre referring to these parts, correct?

329460BF-EC47-4A0C-85B7-C5B1D3CD7D12.jpeg

Let me know please
Since David has indicated he is not interested in the Ferrette base & OS needle set-up.

Sure, youre referring to this part, correct?33E94712-090B-4BF4-B123-522DFD6593C4.jpeg

Let me know please

Sure, youre referring to this part, correct?
That is what I'm looking at Scott,

Lemme know your PAYPAL and I get the $$ right over to you

Back