• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Nitro Racing Package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

21 Blackjack Hydro, 45 Gunder Hydro, 45 Seaducer Mono plus all support equipment, Spares and props

[SIZE=12pt]I have decided to sell off all my Nitro boats as I am just not using them having turned exclusively to gas. $3500 USD for all of it , buyer pays actual shipping charges or I can possibly deliver to a race or meet within a short distance of the Detroit/Windsor area etc. [/SIZE]This will also be listed on other sites so email is probably best option if interested, if any problems viewing the PDF file I can send in jpg format. I would prefer to sell the complete package as opposed to splitting it up , but if I cant sell as a package I will consider splitting .. [SIZE=12pt]contact tony [/SIZE][email protected] .

Nitrox.pdf

Attachments

• Nitrox.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 560
Hi,
How much are you asking just for the 45 hydro with no engine.

Thank you very much Al

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of motor is in the 40 hydro? Is it a Mac or CMB? If so I would be interested in the motor, Pipe remote needle valve and anything else related to that motor. also I'm Interested in the flow meter If you want to brake things up please list a price. ( I bet you will make more money)

Thanks

Mike Mischnick

What kind of motor is in the 40 hydro? Is it a Mac or CMB? If so I would be interested in the motor, Pipe remote needle valve and anything else related to that motor. also I'm Interested in the flow meter If you want to brake things up please list a price. ( I bet you will make more money)

Thanks

Mike Mischnick
Hi Mike its a CMB Vac45 if I dont sell the package in a few days I will start parting it out.

There's a blast from the past! Mike, glad to see you're back to boat racing. Looking forward to meeting up with you in Florida!

BTW, for those of you that don't know Tony, all of his stuff is top notch, and well taken care of. Anything purchased from him will be worth every penny!

Steve Ball

Thanks

Mike Mischnick

Tony

I am interested in 12 glow plus if they are the blues and the Mac 21.LMK

Dave

Hi Tony, If you decide to split up the package I would like to be in line for these items:

CMB 45 nitro pipe with muffler

HS-5085MG and HS-5242MG spare servos

Mark Sholund H4

Rapedius X450/3 stock profile

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Tony, If you decide to split up the package I would like to be in line for these items:

CMB 45 nitro pipe with muffler

HS-5085MG and HS-5242MG spare servos

Mark Sholund H4

Rapedius X450/3 stock profile

Thanks,

Chris
Rapedius Prop? Wow! Figured those were all at the bottom of ponds by now. Lol.

Someone should buy this package and part it out.

Back