• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I4C Compression Gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottmeyers

Supporting Member
REDUCED PRICE $30 incl shipping

Set is complete with instructions, adaptors and spare valves/seals, works perfect. $35 including shipping in the lower 48. Overseas additional shipping cost as needed to get it done

20180926_101727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, good question.... By that I think you're asking if there's an adaptor with a tapered seat, and the answer to that is no. I suspect a small o-ring would accomplish the seal just fine, but I can't promise that.

Nope, different bore size. Standard plug is a 1/4-32 thread. The Turbo plugs are a little larger mm. Do you know what the thread is on the tube coming down to the brass fitting?

Good thinking.... I removed to brass adaptor, found a turbo plug, but it's the wrong size. Very close, but no-go.

At this point I'm going to say that you'll need an adaptor to fit the turbo application

Hi Scott, It appears the adaptor that is on the gage is for nitro motors. is there an adaptor for the Zenoah G231PUM / G260PUM engine?

Mike

Back