Rokieboater

Need Prop Recommendation

I normally run at higher elevations but will be going to the NAMBA Nats in Texas. I run a Lynx with a stock OS on it. What props are most running at sea level with this set up. Just need a couple to get me in the ball park and then I will test and test some more when I get down there.

Thanks for the advice.

1440 is a good choice if you can take the time to set it up. :)

This is true BUT, be careful...too much needle with that prop and you will burn your liner. A new O/S piston and sleeve these days will cost you as much as an entire 26cc Gas engine! I will be glad when someone builds a stock engine that will compete with the performance of the O/S outboard... preferably a US brand engine. Monohan had a lot of pull with the guy that owns MECOA but now he's gone.

This is true BUT, be careful...too much needle with that prop and you will burn your liner. A new O/S piston and sleeve these days will cost you as much as an entire 26cc Gas engine! I will be glad when someone builds a stock engine that will compete with the performance of the O/S outboard... preferably a US brand engine. Monohan had a lot of pull with the guy that owns MECOA but now he's gone.

Agreed. Been there done that!

post-4594-0-09335200-1537454896_thumb.jpg

OS replacement P/S much cheaper now than a Zenoah lol. $139 in stock, less than Tower. That will help keep the costs down for sure. Thanks.

post-11253-0-26694100-1537676040_thumb.png