• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5cc SGX RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

It is assumed that this is a 7.5cc SGX. The running hardware is clean and the boat is equipped with almost everything needed, less drive shaft & pipe brackets replacement. As can be seen in the pictures it was hit and repaired by the radio box. Then shortly after that it was turned into dead wood. Included is a decent set of sponsons that are in great shape. The fuel tank is dented slightly by the exit tube, it is still air tight with the brass fitting pointing down some. [SIZE=12pt]In addition, cowl is cracked completely through on the side.[/SIZE]

The price is $150.00 for the whole boat plus $40.00 for stand, $100.00 for sponsons turn fin & boom tubes, tank $25.00, running hardware $25.00 (2Qt metal motor mount spacers missing) and JRS stand $40.00 if sold separately. Price for the boat or parts are outlined plus shipping. If paying by Paypal add 3%.

Please only respond to this post, no PM unless payment arrangements and location are needed.

SNV34991.JPGSNV34992.JPGSNV34993.JPGSNV34995.JPGSNV34996.JPGSNV34997.JPGSNV34998.JPGSNV35000.JPGSNV35001.JPGSNV35004.JPGSNV35002.JPG

I'll take the running hardware - (Strut and rudder) - plus post to Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention in the outline on this boat that the sponsons tubes measure 6.5 inches center to center.

interesting how the engine compartment became damaged in that manner? The wood structure is protruding outward and not inward? Was that caused by contact with bouy?

If I understand correctly its $150.00 for the whole boat (plus shipping) with all its parts less engine pipe etc? Then I'll take it

If I understand correctly its $150.00 for the whole boat (plus shipping) with all its parts less engine pipe etc? Then I'll take it
Hi Joe, It is sold as you see it with everything related to the boat other than the stand that would be an additional $40.00. If the stand went with the boat the total would be $190.00. The boat still needs to be packaged up for shipping so I can calculate shipping cost. Please send me your shipping address by PM.

Thanks

Brad

interesting how the engine compartment became damaged in that manner? The wood structure is protruding outward and not inward? Was that caused by contact with bouy?
No, sitting in the lake in turn 2 as dead wood!
You don't happen to race with Allan Yuen do you?

Steve Ball
Hmm, no I don't, if I did it sounds like I better not go there! I am just selling a boat.

Brad
10-4

Hi Joe, It is sold as you see it with everything related to the boat other than the stand that would be an additional $40.00. If the stand went with the boat the total would be $190.00. The boat still needs to be packaged up for shipping so I can calculate shipping cost. Please send me your shipping address by PM.

Thanks

Brad
Hi, I sent you a PM requesting your zip code so I can calculate shipping.

Thanks Brad

Great deal on the 2009 SGX-2 . Will not be a difficult repair.
The thought in my mind was some epoxy (30-minute) & micro balloon powder would do the trick on the engine compartment. Same type of repair like the side of the radio box. To fix the pipe mount area some plywood and epoxy should the trick. Then paint the hull and it would look good!

In addition, the cost for servos and a remote needle would run close to $150, much less everything like the boat, fuel tank, & hardware. I can include some micro balloon if the buyer needs some so there we go one less expense! Thanks Brad

Here is my shipping information,

Joe Nagy

412 Oak Street

Box 369

Sweet Grass Montana 59484

United States

Hi Brad,

I'll take the boat stand if you can ship to 60051 for $40.00 total..
Hi Matt, The shipping by ground will be $15.99. This is the best option considering it jumps up to $42.70 for 2-day delivery. So it would be a total of $55.99 including shipping as outlined originally in this thread.

Thanks Brad

Back