Bill Britton

Sure seems dead around here.

When i stared we had 3/4 heats of Sport 2/3 heats of B mods 1/2 heats of 45 and 1 heat of E/F tunnel at most the races and now they are getting 3 or 4 BOATS in sport tunnel :( O well

Yes outboard numbers are declining. As for inactivity on this forum we used to get some pretty heated discussions that were very entertaining drama, followed by everyone. The new "politically correct" policies and member time outs have toned things down. I liked when we used to be able to put both feet in our mouths.

Mic

Not dead around here that's for sure... we are still going as strong as ever in our area. i guess we just don't talk about it that much on IW. If you want to see what's been going on in the Outboard Tunnel World, just come to a race up this way. The race in SOWGA this November should be a BLAST!

-Carl

Edited by Carl Van Houten

Yep, like I said, all of our district races are going strong in the tunnel classes. We all have a blast at every race, and the district is doing well.

Forums, like IW are a thing of the past in my opinion. Its just too cumbersome and clunky to navigate on these old style forum. Facebook and other social media groups are generally more active in terms of talk and buy/sell now with smart phones being the go to.

Yep, like I said, all of our district races are going strong in the tunnel classes. We all have a blast at every race, and the district is doing well.

Forums, like IW are a thing of the past in my opinion. Its just too cumbersome and clunky to navigate on these old style forum. Facebook and other social media groups are generally more active in terms of talk and buy/sell now with smart phones being the go to.

Yep I see it in car forums ( real cars ) also. Vendors are bailing due to it

But old school people such as myself that REFUSE to do Facebook and Twitter ect will continue on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But old school people such as myself that REFUSE to do Facebook and Twitter ect will continue on

You're not the only one.

Lohring Miller, a seriously old person still playing with tunnels

Well, from this ol fart to many more, social media and computer phones have killed printed forums. People don't have the time and can't be bothered. Also, how many people ask for advise, and ya never hear anything back, including a thanks? They just want an answer, and they're gone!

Ya I know; OLD and GRUMPY LOL.

Amen too that. B)