• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision 3.5 Nova Rossi complete minus receiver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
Vision 3.5 with Nova Rossi Keep, Salisbury Pipe, Orlic .340 carb, KRE & OS needle, Proboat Cowl (needs minor repair), Also original vision cowl & radio box, all servos, Lawless Lower, Captain Vic Hi Jacker Mount, Shaft Oiler. $675.00 Shipped Lower 48 1st I'll take it. Boat is a very good runner. Lettering is just vinyl stickers.

B Mod 1.jpgB Mod 2.jpgB Mod 3.jpgB Mod 4.jpgB Mod 5.jpgB Mod 6.jpgB Mod 7.jpgB Mod 8.jpgB Mod 9.jpgB Mod 10.jpgB Mod 11.jpgB Mod 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary,

I will take it Gary. I have been looking for that pipe so I will take the package. Just PM me your PayPal and I will send payment and my address. Thank you.

buying up all the competition Ron? hehe
default_biggrin.png

Brandon, the string wrap and color (ceramic epoxy color?) is the give away. I only find that on the original pipes.

Brandon that pipe looks a little different from the one I got from you guys
Yep, and then the one Mitch runs on his .21 now is a purple and green wrap.The red pipe Shane has now is wrapped in red but it doesnt have a visible belly like this one. It runs straight into the muffler cone

Back