• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Aquacraft vs1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tower Hobbies had them listed as not in stock but the truth is they had them apparently? They had warehouse stock that wasn't listed online. Only found out last week. If your in the USA it may pay to ring them and tell them that story. I spoke to Grimracer on here only 2 weeks ago about trying to get one. And he basically said good luck and thanks for your support but try buying a Kris Flynn boat but he won't sell his boats either he said contact blah blah about his boat! In the end it's a see this guy situation then you see him and it's sorry but try this guy! This goes on for couple of year's till you give up! In the end it's a personal joke these outboard guy's get a laugh out of! As it stops inboard rc boaters from turning to the dark side! There an exclusive bunch you know. They can't have normal rc boaters running outboards that's sacrilege as we don't know the secret hand shake!

Tower Hobbies had them listed as not in stock but the truth is they had them apparently? They had warehouse stock that wasn't listed online. Only found out last week. If your in the USA it may pay to ring them and tell them that story. I spoke to Grimracer on here only 2 weeks ago about trying to get one. And he basically said good luck and thanks for your support but try buying a Kris Flynn boat but he won't sell his boats either he said contact blah blah about his boat! In the end it's a see this guy situation then you see him and it's sorry but try this guy! This goes on for couple of year's till you give up! In the end it's a personal joke these outboard guy's get a laugh out of! As it stops inboard rc boaters from turning to the dark side! There an exclusive bunch you know. They can't have normal rc boaters running outboards that's sacrilege as we don't know the secret hand shake!
Im an outsider to the tunnel world with my only experience being a stiletto last summer, it was fun at 40 but 50 was too much for it, so I sold it. This year I decided to try again but wanted to get one that could take speed, Im experienced at gas and electric so just needed a good hull. It is difficult to get a good tunnel in 4 days, but not from a lack of people trying to help. The difference between inboards and tunnels is the market and who makes them. You can find tons of mass produced inboards from multiple manufacturers, good performing tunnels mostly come from peoples garages or small shops. These people have regular 40 hour jobs with RCs on the side, shelves arent stocked with top performing tunnels so you have to be patient and persistent. After a month of digging I now have an original HTB360, A late model HTB360, a PTX400, a Vision 40 on the way, and Im on the waiting list to get a Kris Flynn tunnel. I found some dead ends while looking, but a lot of guys helped me without a secret handshake. You just have to remember that youre buying out of garages and not established store fronts with stocked shelves. Ron has Leecrafts & Mike is laying up Visions now, theyll be the easiest to get your hands on with little effort. A VS1 was on the small side of my search but I bet you would be happy with a vision 20 from Mike at ML Boatworks, hes a great guy to deal with.

Im an outsider to the tunnel world with my only experience being a stiletto last summer, it was fun at 40 but 50 was too much for it, so I sold it. This year I decided to try again but wanted to get one that could take speed, Im experienced at gas and electric so just needed a good hull. It is difficult to get a good tunnel in 4 days, but not from a lack of people trying to help. The difference between inboards and tunnels is the market and who makes them. You can find tons of mass produced inboards from multiple manufacturers, good performing tunnels mostly come from peoples garages or small shops. These people have regular 40 hour jobs with RCs on the side, shelves arent stocked with top performing tunnels so you have to be patient and persistent. After a month of digging I now have an original HTB360, A late model HTB360, a PTX400, a Vision 40 on the way, and Im on the waiting list to get a Kris Flynn tunnel. I found some dead ends while looking, but a lot of guys helped me without a secret handshake. You just have to remember that youre buying out of garages and not established store fronts with stocked shelves. Ron has Leecrafts & Mike is laying up Visions now, theyll be the easiest to get your hands on with little effort. A VS1 was on the small side of my search but I bet you would be happy with a vision 20 from Mike at ML Boatworks, hes a great guy to deal with.
No doubt, reputable dealers of tunnels such as Ron at Novarossi with the Lynx 20, soon to be released Taboo 20, And Leecraft tunnels, then Mike at ML with the Vision line up now. All of these options are race proven, record proven, and readily available. Weve been team Vans (Lynx) for well over 10 years nowKris is a heck of a dude and those Dragons are running awesome. He is however a one man shop, with his own personal family things going on at the moment. They are well worth the wait, hes definitely done his own homework.

I've got 2 original Villians 1 mod K&B and another for sport tunnel with a K&B sx. Both rtr just add your radio. 2 extra cowls, 1 is new. I'd like to sell both 600 shipped for the pair, I won't sell them separately.

mb

Yeah didnt know if you knew of some guys in that area that might help you out. I would but Im 4 hrs north of where he is at

Good info Scott my Dad's running cheap electric tunnels and you can tell he is starting to turn to the darkside!(I've tried stopping him but his eyes start glazing over) they run very good but I refuse to tell him that. You can't encourage these guy's as then they turn on the guy's running riggers (like me!!) And it's a terminal illness tunnel hulls.

Back