• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
Hi guy's looking for a plug that is comparable to a Mcoy #9

these #9 are what i use, but are unavailable so what is a plug that is close or same by a different manufacturer

thanks in advance

I don't know much about the Novarossi plugs but they seem to be selling. I think Al Hobbs is selling them and Bill Brandt.?

Sam the OD 289 OD blues are they same or are the two different? I think i have enough for the season ( I hope ) I will have to stock up on plugs and feel over the winter for sure.

Jim,

K&B plugs are still available, Gary Preusse has plenty of all sizes.

HP’s, 1-L’s, and he may even have some MC-9’s still. The McCoy

plugs are still available Jim. The Nova Rossi Plugs are very good

quality plugs we run them and O’Donnell’s plugs. John Otto should

have plenty of plugs also.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark thanks for the info, the hobby shop around me said that mccoy are not in production these days something to do with the metals ?? he can't order them ??? I will reach out too Gary too see what he has. bye the way I am looking for a prop for my skiff can you make one PM me if you will

Sure, Odonnel plugs have another good choice especially they have boat line plugs such as OD09 & 289V2.

I buy the k&b 7300’s 48 at a time direct from mecoa. I think I pay around $4.60 a plug(if my memory serves me correctly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back