Silent Engines Tom Driver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Schofield

Sad news to report that longtime IMPBA D1 & Rochester MBC member Tom Driver passed away this morning. Tom loved the hobby and traveled to many races in the district as well as nationally with his wife Cindy. I will always remember Tom for his passion for the hobby and good sense of humor for all the ribbing we gave him. My deepest sympathy goes out to Cindy and family. RIP Tom you will be missed.FB_IMG_1533507647091.jpegFB_IMG_1533502957983.jpegFB_IMG_1533507629092.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is so sad to hear as Tom (Cindy too) was always about having fun at the races. RIP Tom we will miss you.
default_sad.png

Sad news to report that longtime IMPBA D1 & Rochester MBC member Tom Driver passed away this morning. Tom loved the hobby and traveled to many races in the district as well as nationally with his wife Cindy. I will always remember Tom for his passion for the hobby and good sense of humor for all the ribbing we gave him. My deepest sympathy goes out to Cindy and family. RIP Tom you will be missed.
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1533507647091.jpeg
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1533502957983.jpeg
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1533507629092.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
. Very sorry to hear. I got to meet him in Charleston in 2012. Neat guy. RIP Tom. Jeff Lutz

Sorry to here about Tom. He was a great guy. RIP my friend. Cindy you will be in our prayers.

Kevin & Shannon

Sad news! Tom and Cindy have always been the friendly and positive couple in our midst. Donna and I remember meeting them way back in the early days of our racing.

Our prayers and condolences go out to Cindy.

This is sad news I expected to see Tom and Cindy at the Charleston Race in October, Rest in peace Tom

Walt Barney

So sorry to hear about Tom's passing. I always enjoyed seeing and speaking with he and Cindy at the races. Great people. My prayers go out to Cindy and the family.

Dick Tyndall

Cindy, I am so sorry to here of Toms passing. The two of you have been great friends of mine for years,and again i am so,so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Tom

Back