2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUSTINROGERS

I would like to announce the dates for the 2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship!

January is fast approaching so get your repairs or your new rides done and ready for another great race!

The dates are as followed.

January 16th 12:00 gate's open for pit setup.

January 17th open water.

January 18th-19th-20th RACING!!!

We are working on a date of when registration will open.

All updates will be posted here.

Any questions please ask. I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

Thanks

Justin

I guess Marty Davis will be giving the updates for this event so by all means see his thread and give him a call with any questions.

Thanks

Justin

Update open water will start at 10am not 9am do to contract with the county. Sorry for the confusion

Just out of curiosity, where is this race being held? You gave dates and some of the times but not where. I'm assuming it's down south someplace but I could be wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Race Location: 2820 Gallagher Rd, Dover FL 33527

GPS Coordinates: Front Gate N27 59 15.56 W82 14 9.93

Sorry about that guys

I am going to activate the entry for the 2019 Winter Nitro Championships tomorrow. We have a club meeting tonight to finalize a few things and then we are ready to take entries.

You will find on the entry for classes that at the bottom of the classes are several sizes of T Shirts that you can choose when you enter. If you want more than 1 T Shirt, please contact me directly

at marty at 1nitrorc.com and I will let you buy extras directly. My phone number and email are on the entry form.

We look forward to all of you this year. I think that you will find that we have many more new things making the race even better than it has been. Can't wait for January
default_smile.png

Marty Davis

I just opened the entry for the 2019 Winter Nitro Championships. We tested and everything is working perfectly.

The entry portal is: http://rcracingevents.com

We are offering T Shirts this year and if you want one, place a check mark on the size you want in the section where the classes are.

If you want more than one, contact me directly and I will give you instructions how to do that. They are $15 each.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at: marty at 1nitrorc.com as I don't visit this forum very often.

It is up. I was applying system updates from 6:30-7:00AM

Marty,

Question on the Open Outboard class. Will this be limited to Nitro only? Last year we had some rumblings on an FE entry. Open alone could include Gas or FE. Just heading off any potential conflicts.

Mic

Back